This is Greg and Jessica second year teaching in Shenzhen China. They will both be teaching at the International School of Nanshan Shenzhen. Jessica will be teaching art k-12 and Greg is the school librarian. This blog has been set up to keep their friends and family updated on there adventure overseas.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Flying Over
Hello everyone, I’m writing as we sit on our incredibly long flight from Toronto to Hong Kong. I’ve already watched a movie, played several games, listened to a full cd and watch 3 random tv episodes. Greg and I have each had a huge nap, ate a not to shabby meal and we’ve still got half of our flight left!!! We made out fine in the Toronto airport, had some money exchanged and ate an overwhelmingly overpriced meal. We have luckily been able to sit beside each other on both of our flights. This time we have 3 seats to share between the two of us, so there is plenty of room. For this flight each seat has a built in tv on the back of the chairs where you can watch varies movies, tv shows, listen to music and even play video games. There is also a video camera on the bottom of our plane that we can watch on our screen. Meaning we watched ourselves take off and we’ll be able to see the plan land. An hour ago we flew over the North Pole where I checked to see if I could spot Santa’s factory, but found nothing but boring ice. I wished for my Christmas gifts just the same. I think it’s time for another nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi - we got into your blog - very interesting! Hope you are both doing well! We had to post as anonymous to get it to send. Which profile do we use? Dad & Dawn
ReplyDelete