This is Greg and Jessica second year teaching in Shenzhen China. They will both be teaching at the International School of Nanshan Shenzhen. Jessica will be teaching art k-12 and Greg is the school librarian. This blog has been set up to keep their friends and family updated on there adventure overseas.
Very nice pictures! Glad to see you're putting the mittens I sent you to good use.
The toilet restaurant is definitely interesting, haha, was the food good?
I miss you a whole bunch! Keep posting pictures and writing in your blog please :) I may be one of few who comments but I know lots of people check the blog out :)
Very nice pictures! Glad to see you're putting the mittens I sent you to good use.
ReplyDeleteThe toilet restaurant is definitely interesting, haha, was the food good?
I miss you a whole bunch! Keep posting pictures and writing in your blog please :) I may be one of few who comments but I know lots of people check the blog out :)
Love yas!
Tabs
xoxoxoxox